Sunday, April 25, 2010

The first year of Queen Malachite Beryl, the fifth day of the Raven Queen

A child has entered my Queen's domain, I did not know why at first but then the tragedy was explained to me. Oh Kari, I swear to you that I shall watch over her. I can only hope that Sirius knows not what he did. Malachite's betrayal goes unknown to my allies for now, but she has sent some of her best soldiers after them... to approach them as friends, and then to slay them. If it is their time then I shall welcome them with open arms to my Queen's Kingdom, seat them at the largest table of the largest hall for a grand meal, before they go off to their own deitys domain. If it is their attacker's time... then I celebrate their choice to worship no god, for that means it is up to my queen to decide their fate, and she has already promised me a chance to show my... disapproval.

No comments:

Post a Comment