Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The first year of Queen Malachite Beryl, the third day of The Raven Queen

My allies had brought my body back to my home village, giving me a funeral very respect worthy. Beck, the one my Queen spared during the battle that slayed me, has become devoted to my Queen. I'm glad to see my Queen's mercy not wasted. While they were traveling back however, tragedy has been taken place in Negus capital.

Beryl has begun an aggressive campaign against it's neighboring kingdoms. Daily the souls of guards, advisers, and royalty enter my Queen's domain; courtesy of the Shaokin assassins that stayed with her.

The world of the living should not hold so much interest to me, truly while I was alive it didn't mean nearly as much to me. It is... a distraction from my duties in my Queen's court. Yet I am not the only one distracted. There are old and powerful souls here that have served my queen for centuries longer then I have, and they too are looking back upon the mortal plane. It does feel like there is a storm coming and this is just the begining.

No comments:

Post a Comment