Saturday, April 17, 2010

The first year of Queen Malachite Beryl, the twenty forth day of Corellon.

My living allies, they do not understand. This was no accident, no rage brought on by her first "shadow shift" as the Shaokin call it. This was matricide. My queen whispers to me, tells me that the fallen lady shall not leave the land of the living. That she remains to watch over her daughter. Ever the loving mother despite what was done to her. Normally my queen would not be so interested in this, but she senses how much more death this will lead too. Although her kingdom will swell with subjects, she seems distraught over it; as much as she gets distraught over anything. Still it is not my place to guess the motives of my queen, she has given me a place to serve her. What more could one of her faithful ask for?

-Fermata, humble servant of the Raven Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment